Can you believe it’s October already?! October ushers in a new season of change; we are entering the final quarter of the year! The leaves are changing, the air is colder, the atmosphere is lighter and warmer — I love this season because I feel fresh and alive! As the year comes to an end, it’s important to take advantage of what’s left in the years and spend time with our families/friends. I have included a list of fun activities to do during the fall season! Enjoy!!
- Go to a pumpkin patch: It’s my daughter and I’s tradition to attend our local pumpkin patch because it’s so homey and fun! It gives us time to appreciate the harvest and hard work of farmers that grow this nutritious food!
- Collect colorful leaves: These are one of my favorite things about fall! I love picking the changing, colorful leaves because there’s a beautiful array of yellow, red, orange and brown hues!
- Go to a haunted house: In celebration of Halloween, it’s a must to see and experience a haunted house! Go with a friend to get frightened and spooked!
- Decorate your house: As the season changes, it’s essential for us to readjust our environment. This will allow us to transition our state of mind into the new season.
- Have a bonfire: These are one of my favorite activities because I can spend time with friends and family! I feel more connected and relax!
I hope you have a wonderful month! Thank you!