• 3 C walnuts ( or any other nuts you like)
• 2/3 C unsweetened cacao powder
• 1 C pitted dates
• Pinch of sea salt
• 1/3 C pitted dates
• 1/4 C raw agave ( or grade B maple syrup if you like)
• 1 avocado, ripe
• 1/3 C unsweetened cacao powder ( I use Navita’s brand)
• Fresh Strawberries, about 1/2-1 cup ( or any other fruit of your choice: raspberries, mangoes,
Peaches, or bananas).
1. Add walnuts, cacao powder, and salt in a high speed blender or food processor. Pulse until
coarsely mixed. Add dates and pulse until mixed well.
2. Divide into 2 equal pieces and put aside.
3. To make the Frosting: combine dates and raw agave in your high speed blender and process until
smooth (1-2 mins). Then add the avocado and blend. Add the unsweetened cacao and process
4. To assemble the cake, press the first half of the cake into a cake pan, and frost with half of the
chocolate frosting. Top with strawberries ( or any other fruit), add the second cake on top and
frost with the rest of the chocolate frosting.
This cake is seriously to die for! Guilt and gluten free… And best part? It’s ready in 15 minutes! Need
I say more?
FYI: will stay fresh in the fridge for up to 8 days!