• 10 chopped dates ( I like Medjool dates)
• 1/4 cup raw sunflower seeds
• 2 Tbsp. raw walnuts
• 2 Tbsp. raw almonds
• 1/4 cup unsweetened, shredded coconut
• 2 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
• Dash of Sea salt
• 1 Tbsp. chia seeds, or flax seeds
• 2 Tbsp. raw cacao nibs (I like Navita’s brand)
1. Combine dates, sunflower seeds, walnuts, almonds, shredded coconut, coconut oil and salt in high speed blender or food processor until batter is formed (about 2 minutes).
2. Put in large bowl and stir in the chia/flax seeds and cacao nibs into the batter.
3. Use your hands to make the batter into a rectangular shape (about 1/2” thick) on baking sheet.
4. Place in freezer for 10 minutes to harden. Remove and slice into bars. Store in refrigerator forntwo weeks to keep them fresh.
Optional: You can add 2-3 Tbsps of Goji berries to the batter for an added boost of antioxidants