• 4 pita breads rounds
• non-stick cooking spray
• 2 Tbsp. thyme
• 1 Tbsp. white sesame seeds, toasted
• 1 Tbsp. black sesame seeds, toasted
• 1/4 C sumac
• 2 Tbsp. marjoram
• 2 Tbsp. oregano
• 1 tsp. sea salt
Directions for Za-atar:
1. Add all ingredients together in a blender or use mortal and pestle, or spice grinder. Mix well. Store Za’atar in a cool place in an airtight container.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut each pita bread into eight wedge-shaped pieces, and peel apart the layers to make two thinner pieces of bread out if each wedge.
3. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray, and arrange in a single layer.
4. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with Za’atar.
5. Bake until they’re golden brown, 5-10 minutes.