Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 0 minutes
+1 hr for soaking
• 2 cups raw cashews (soaked in water for 1 hour)
• 6 cups water, infused with your favorite chai tea
• 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
• 1 Tbsp agave, coconut Necter or maple syrup.
• Optional: few drops of rise water
• For Toppings: Cinnamon
1. Add the cashews to a medium bowl, cover with water and soak for one hour. After one hourdiscard
2. In your high speed blender (or vitamix), add your cashews, your tea (hot or cold, it doesn’t
matter) and blend for 2 minutes, until creamy and smooth.
3. Sprinkle with cinnamon.