Serves 1 1/2-2 cups
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 0 minutes
• 1 15-ounce can organic chickpeas, rinsed and drained
(Note: keep the can of water in a separate bowl to use in this recipe).
• 2 large cloves garlic ( less if you don’t like garlic).
• 4-5 Tbsp. tahini paste
• 1 tsp Sirracha sauce (more, if you like the heat)
• Juice from one lemon
• 1/4 cup water + 4 tablespoon water from the garbanzo can
• 1/2 tsp. sea salt !
For the top of the hummus:
• 1/2 teaspoon crushed cumin
• Extra virgin Olive oil, to drizzle on top
• 1- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
1. Blend all ingredients in your food processor or high speed blender for about 2 minutes.
(Add more water, one Tbsp. at a time, if a thinner texture is desired. Adjust seasonings
according to taste).
2. Remove and arrange in small bowls, drizzle with olive oil, and garnish with cumin and
chopped parsley. Serve and dig in.