Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 12 minutes
• 1 pound boneless ground turkey
• 1 onion, finely chopped
• 2 green chilies, finely chopped
• 1 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
• 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
• 1 large egg
• 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
• Pinch sea salt
• Pinch black pepper
• 2 Tbs vegetable oil (for sautéing the burgers)
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly with your hands.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
3. With your hands, create turkey patties, and place one patty at a time in the skillet and
sauté until brown on both sides, about 3-5 minutes each side.
4. Serve on a 100% whole wheat bun with light mayo or vegan mayo, romaine lettuce,
tomato, onion and pickle.