2 – Minute No Cook Chocolate Pudding- Vegan, Gluten free, Egg free, Sugar free, and Diabetes-Friendly!
Ok, I know what you’re thinking: “Avocado in a chocolat pudding, are you kidding me, Sima?!” No, I am absolutely not kidding you in the slightest. I do not make jokes when it comes to your nutrition and longevity of life. An interisting tidbit, the avocado provides the pudding with a melt-in-your-mouth creaminess that you would never find in any other puddings. Avocado makes this pudding as unique as a blue moon.
As if that’s not enough, avocados are a superfood that are rich in variety of health nutrients including Vitamin E, folate (for reducing dangerous homocysteine levels in the blood), potassium ( to regulate your blood pressure), phytosterols (for reducing cholesterol absorption, and dietary fiber (to control your blood sugar levels).
The fat found in avocados are considered good for your weight loss journey
– 1 Avocado
– 2 Ripe Banana
– 2 Cup Unsweetened Almond milk
– 4 Tbsp Agave nectar or Maple syrup
– 4 Tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa powder
– few drops of Vanilla extract or fresh Vanilla bean (scrape
1. Add to your high speed blender or Viramix the banana, avocado, almond milk, agave nectar or maple syrup, cocoa powder, and vanila. Blend for 1 – 2 minutes.
2. Serve in a glass, and top with fresh berries, and sprinkle some cocoa powder or cocoa nibs on top.